Among the relics displayed here are items donated by Phillies, daughter of Sherwood and Marian Hall.
• A Hymn Book : given to Sherwood by his mother Rosetta
• Various award badges, medals, appreciation letters and plaques : presented to Sherwood when he returned to Korea in 1984 by the invitation of Korean National Tuberculosis Association
• ‘조선 회상’ (With stethoscope in Asia: Korea) : a copy of the first edition presented by Marian herself
• 130 year old Bible : presented to William Hall by a New York church at the time of his departure for Korea mission. handed to Sherwood by his mother
• Sherwood’s medical travelling bag